Online Admission Process will Strat on 28 February 2021.
- Online applications are invited for admission in Military College Jhelum in 1st year (Pre Engineering, Medical and ICS). Last date for submission of application is 25 May 2021 with normal fee and 04 June 2021 with double fee. Written test will be held on Sunday, 13 June 2021
- How to Apply. Online Application form will be available at College Website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk) which can be submitted online. On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print Challan Form and deposit registration fee as prescribed in the Challan Form in any online Branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- Registration Fee
(a) Normal Fee (25 May 2021) – Rs. 3,000/-
(b) Late Fees (04 June 2021) – Rs. 6,000/-
- Age. 15 to 17 years as on 01 July 2021, however, waiver of 90 days will be granted by the competent authority in upper (17 Years, 90 Days) and Lower Age Limit (14 Years, 9 Months) in all categories as per existing rule for which candidate will have to apply.
- Qualification. Matric Passed and those students who are appearing in Annual Matric Exams 2021 can apply.
- Male candidates can only apply.
- Withdrawn from any Armed Forces/ Provincial Govt’s cadet colleges on Discipline/ Character.
- Submitting Tampered Certificates/ Documents.
- Overage/ Under Age.
- Declared UNFIT by Medical Board.
- Concealment of Info in Application Form.
- Selection Procedure
- Entrance exam will be held on Sunday, 13 June 2021. Candidates will have to appear in Written Test (Objective Test, MCQs) on OMR Sheet (NTS Type). Written Test will be held in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from syllabus of 9th and 10th – Punjab Text Book Board Syllabus.
- Admission will be granted only on Open Merit, basing on Matric Result, Written Test, Intelligence Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
- Finally selected candidates will only be informed through call letter
- Helpline. For any query, please contact:-
- Civil Numbers: 0544-650581/ 650582, 0544-650587 (Extn 2409, 2255 & 2209).
- Army Numbers: 8043-33611, 33612, 33613 (Extn 2409, 2255 & 2209).
Note: Incomplete, without required amount of challan form and applications received after due date, will not be entertained. No excuse/complaint for being late will be entertained as Online Admission System will be Disabled after due date automatically. Examination Centre will not be changed once selected. Furthermore, there is no Refund Policy for ‘Registration Fee’ in any case. In case of any change in date of written test, it will be updated on the College Website.
Officer Incharge Induction Cell, Military College Jhelum