1. Online applications are invited for 8th class admission in Military College Jhelum. The last date for submission of application is Sunday, 1st October 2017 without late fee and Friday, 20th October 2017 with double fee.
2. How to Apply (Read Ad in Urdu)
a. Online Application Form is available at College website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk) which is required to submit online. On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print Challan Form and deposit registration fee as prescribed in the Challan Form in any online Branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
b. It is highlighted here that during five years tenure with college after passing 8th class some students may be selected to undergo two years training in PAF or Pak Navy cadet colleges for Joint Military Education and Training.
3. Registration Fee
a. Army Officers (Serving/Retired) – Rs. 1500/-
b. JCOs / Soldiers (Serving/Retired) including CAF, – Rs. 1250/-
MES & Pakistan Rangers
c. Civilians – Rs. 1500/-
a. Age. 12 to 14 years on 01 April 2018. Waiver of 90 days can be granted by the competent authority in upper and lower age limits in all categories as per existing rule.
b. Qualification. Class 7th passed, candidates appearing in 7th class final exam may also apply.
5. Selection Procedure. Admission will be based on performance in Written Test, Intelligence Test / Interview and Medical Examination.
6. Examination Schedule. Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, 29 October 2017. Candidates will have to appear in written test of English, Mathematics, General Science, Urdu and Islamiat (Pak Studies for non-Muslim) from syllabus of class 5th, 6th and 7th out of Punjab text Book Board. Candidates qualifying the merit will only be called for Intelligence Test and Interview at prescribed centres. Finally selected candidate will only be informed / called.
7. Helpline. For any query, please contact:-
a. Civil Numbers: 0544-650581, 0544-650582 (Extension 2255 & 2209)
b. Army Numbers: 8041-33511,33512,33513 (Extension 2255 & 2209)
Note: Incomplete, without required amount of challan form and online applications received after due date will not be entertained. No excuse/complaint regarding this will be entertained later on. Only those challan form will be accepted which are legible and are endorsed with Habib Bank Limited (HBL) stamp in clear.