Dear candidates, you can apply for admission in Ist Year Class. Details are given below:
MILITARY COLLEGE JHELUM
1ST YEAR ADMISSION (PRE-ENGINEERING, PRE-MEDICAL / ICS) – 2019
1. Online applications are invited for 1st Year Class admission in Military College Jhelum. Last date for online submission of application is Sunday, 14 April 2019 with normal fee. Examination will be conducted on Sunday, 05 May 2019.
2. How to Apply Application Forms will be available at College website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk) which will only be submitted through online. On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print Challan Form and deposit registration fee as prescribed in the Challan Form in any online Branch of Habib Bank Limited.
3. Registration Fee – Rs. 2000/-
a. Age. 15 to 17 years as on 01 July 2019 (Including waiver of 90 days which will be granted in upper and lower age limits for which candidate will have to apply).
b. Qualification. Matric Passed and those students who are appearing in Annual Matric Exam year 2019 can apply.
c. Only male candidates are eligible.
5. Selection Procedure
a. Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, 05 May 2019. Candidates will have to appear in written test of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of 9th & 10th class Punjab Textbook Board Syllabus.
b. Admission will be granted only on open merit, basing on Matric result, written test, intelligence test, interview and medical examination.
c. Finally selected candidates will only be informed through call letters.
6. Self Finance. In addition to regular induction, some seats subject to merit and selection are available for induction under self finance scheme. Candidates seeking admission in this category will also select Self Finance option on the same online form. Selection procedure for this scheme will also be through the same Entrance Examination on merit, however, their fee structure will be different.
7. Helpline. For any query, please contact:-
a. Civil Numbers: 0544-650581, 0544-650582 (Extension 2248, 2255 & 2209)
b. Army Numbers: 8041-33511, 33512, 33513 (Extension 2248, 2255 & 2209)
Note: Challan form submitted after 14 April 2019 will not be entertained, however, with double fee, challan form can be submitted till Sunday, 28 April 2019. Challan forms deposited with Habib Bank Limited only will be accepted. Examination Centre will not be changed once selected.
Officer Incharge Induction Cell Military College Jhelum