MILITARY COLLEGE JHELUM
1st Year Admission (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical / ICS) – 2020
- Online applications are invited for 1st Year Class admission in Military College Jhelum. Date for online submission of application is Friday, 1 May 2020 with normal fee and last date to apply for admission with double fee is Tuesday, May 2020. Entry Test date will be announced later on.
- How to Apply Application Forms will be available at College website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk) which will only be submitted through online. On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print Challan Form and deposit registration fee as prescribed in the Challan Form in any online Branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Age. 15 to 17 years as on 01 July 2020 (Including waiver of 90 days which will be granted in upper and lower age limits for which candidate will have to apply).
- Qualification. Matric Passed and those students who are appearing in Annual Matric Exam year 2020 can apply.
- Only male candidates are eligible.
- Selection Procedure
- Entrance Examination date will be announce in last week of April 2020. Candidates will have to appear in written test of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of 9th & 10th class Punjab Textbook Board Syllabus.
- Admission will be granted only on open merit, basing on Matric result, written test, intelligence test, interview and medical examination.
- Finally selected candidates will only be informed through call letters.
- Self Finance. In addition to regular induction, some seats subject to merit and selection are available for induction under self finance scheme. Candidates seeking admission in this category will also select Self Finance option on the same online form. Selection procedure for this scheme will also be through the same Entrance Examination on merit, however, their fee structure will be different.
- Helpline. For any query, please contact:-
- Civil Numbers: 0544-650581, 0544-650582 (Extension 2248, 2255 & 2209)
- Army Numbers: 8041-33511, 33512, 33513 (Extension 2248, 2255 & 2209)
Note: Incomplete, without required amount of challan form and applications received after due date will not be entertained. No excuse/complaint for being late will be entertained as Online Admission System will be Disabled after due date automatically. Examination Centre will not be changed once selected.
The link to apply online is given below: