- All cadets of New 9th and 10th Class are here by informed to report on 23rd Sep 2020 (0800-1400 hrs) at college along with COVID-19 Test Report (i.e PCR), which will be produced at Main Gate of the College.
- Only one parent i.e Mother, Father or Guardian will accompany the cadet.
- Cadets will appear for IgG/ IgM Test at Main Gate, while their parents will move to ‘Waiting Area’.
- Parents will wait in ‘Waiting Area’ till the time of cadets’ COVID-19 Test i.e IgG/IgM.
- In case, any cadet is found with positive report, he will be returned back home with his parents.
- All Cadets to report in college dress with fresh hair cut
- All cadets must be in possession of following documents:-
- PCR Report from authentic lab
- Copies of Bank Receipt – Monthly Fee/ Cash amount for Clearance of their pending Monthly Fee, if any.
If any cadet fails to submit above mentioned documents, they will be sent back.