The details of admission process in Militay College Jhelum for the year 2020 are as under:-
- Age Limit. 12 – 14 years for VIII Class on 01 April 2020 (A waiver of 90 days in upper & lower age limit is admissible).
- Advertisement. Advertisement will be circulated in all leading newspapers in July, August & September 2019.
- Written Test. Written test will be held on Sunday, 27 October 2019.
(1) 20% syllabus 5th class, 20% syllabus 6th class, 60% syllabus 7th class from Punjab Textbook Boards.
(2) Objective Paper – 200 marks.
(3) Subjective Paper – 100 marks (50 marks each for English & Urdu).
- Passing Criteria. Minimum qualifying marks in written test – 50%, however, the candidate should also fall in merit list.
- Intelligence Test / Interview. Candidates successful in written test as per merit criteria will be informed / called for intelligence test & interview at selected stations. Interview will be held tentatively in December 2019, Jan & Feb 2020.
- Medical Examination. Candidates successful in Interviews as per merit criteria will be issued letter for Medical Exam at selected Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs).
- Final Selection. Finally selected candidates as per the selecetion / merit criteria who are medically fit will be issued call letters to join MCJ.
- Reporting at MCJ. Last week of April /1st week of May 2020
2. Application form will be submitted online. For this purpose visit our website (www.militarycollege.edu.pk). Specimen objective & subjective papers are already available on college website.
Details in Urdu