The selection procedure of candidates under Self-Finance is as follows:
- Candidates are required to choose the option of Self-Finance at the time of submission of online form.
- College announces the result of candidates selected for interview after written test exam.
- Category wise final merit list is prepared after interviews. Passing of intelligence test and interview is mandatory to be considered for final selection.
- Open merit list is prepared from reserve candidates after filling the regular seats against various categories.
- College calls the candidates according to the open merit list.
- A candidate must go through all the stages and medically fit to get selected under Self-Finance Scheme. Mere passing the written test will not entitle a candidate to admission in any category.